TechSmith Camtasia 2021 Studio Overview
The Best All-In-One. Screen Recorder and Video Editor. Camtasia makes it simple to record and create professional-looking videos. Camtasia 2020’s new video templates make it easier to create the video you need.
Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing, and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM, and portable media players, including iPod. With support for various video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
Features of TechSmith Camtasia 2021 Studio
- Pre-built video templates reduce editing time. Create custom templates for videos you frequently make.
- Share templates, libraries, themes, shortcuts, favorites, and presets in a single file.
- Instantly access your most used tools and effects. Save custom styles and configurations for frequent use.
- Record anything on your computer screen–websites, software, video calls, or PowerPoint presentations.
- Camtasia’s simple drag-and-drop editor makes adding, removing, trimming, or moving sections of video or audio a breeze.
- Customize any of the royalty-free assets in the Camtasia library and add them to your video for a professional polish.
- Add a personal touch to your videos by adding crisp video and audio straight from your webcam.
- Add quizzes and interactivity to encourage and measure learning in your videos.
- Use transitions between scenes and slides to improve the flow of your videos.
- Add an interactive table of contents to your video to create navigation points for your viewers.
- Instantly upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Screencast, or your online video course.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 8 GB or more)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version (included)
There are no reviews yet.