HDRsoft Photomatix is a program for expanding the dynamic range of photography. Photomatix Pro combines any number of different frames in a high-contrast scene into a single image with details and all the shadows.
The program allows users to mix frames and restore local details from High Dynamic Range images created from multiple exposures. In addition to Tone Mapping, Photomatix Pro offers 6 frame blending methods, 16-bit support and batch processing. Photomatix offers two methods for solving the problem of loss of detail in dark and light areas: Exposure Blending, when several shots with different exposures are combined into one with increased dynamic range, and Tone Mapping, while details in highlights and shadows are restored by creating An HDR image that is being processed to prepare for printing or viewing.
• Creation of HDR photos from multiple frames taken with different exposures.
• Two methods of automatic exposure equalization.
• Removal of artifacts – “ghosts” from the entire image or on a selected area of the image using the Selective deghosting tool.
• Preset panel to display possible options with a preview. The panel will automatically mount horizontally or vertically depending on the size of the image.
• Creation of pseudo-HDR from one RAW file.
• Two tone compression methods: Details Enhancer and Tone Compressor.
• Preview of compression results when selecting parameters.
• Exposure Blending.
• 4 exposure connection algorithms.
• Batch image processing: automatically download, process and save photos from a specified directory.
• The algorithm is optimized to save RAM when working with large TIFF files.
OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
There are no reviews yet.