- Digital Official Key
- Lifetime License and support at no extra cost
The following are the notable features of Windows 11 Home:
Download Windows apps for your Windows tablet or computer. Browse thousands of free and paid apps by category, read user reviews, and compare ratings.
Get Teams integrated directly into the Windows 11 Taskbar, making it easier to access. You’ll be able to access Teams from Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS.
Xbox Game Pass better gaming
Windows 11 Home now has certain features found in Xbox consoles, like Auto HDR and DirectStorage, to improve gaming on your Windows PC.
Remote (Virtual) desktop support (Client only)
Windows 11 lets you set up virtual desktops to allow you to toggle between multiple desktops for personal, work, school, or gaming use. Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection lets you remotely connect to another PC from anywhere. It’s disabled by default in Windows 11.
Sign in to your Microsoft account with Windows Hello. Windows 11 allows you to sign in to your device on the lock screen and sign in to your account on the web using Windows Hello.
Windows 11 Home, like Windows 10 Home has Device Encryption. Windows device encryption is a security feature in Microsoft Windows that helps protect your data by encrypting the system drive. If device encryption is enabled, only authorized individuals can access your device and data.
Firewall and network protection
Included in Windows 11 Home, Firewall & network protection in Windows Security lets you view the status of Microsoft Defender Firewall and see what networks your device is connected to.
Feel protected and stay safe.
Security is a big part of Windows 11 Home, but so is delivering productivity and a good experience with all the security features turned on. This is why Internet Protection is included in the system to protect you from Internet-related attacks.
Privacy starts with putting you in control. You should have the tools and information to make informed choices. You can manage your data saved to the cloud.
Secure Boot is a security standard developed by members of the PC industry to help make sure that a device boots using only software that is trusted by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). When the PC starts, the firmware checks the signature of each piece of boot software, including UEFI firmware drivers (also known as Option ROMs), EFI applications, and the operating system. If the signatures are valid, the PC boots and the firmware gives control to the operating system.
Windows Defender Antivirus
In Windows 11 Home, there’s Windows Security App and Microsoft Defender Antivirus program to keep you safe — Protect your data and devices.
Snap Groups and Snap Layouts
These are collections of the apps you’re using at once that sit in the Taskbar and can come up or be minimized at the same time for easier task switching. Isn’t Windows 11 Home Great?
They also let you plug and unplug from a monitor more easily without losing where your open windows are located.
- Start Menu: Get quick access to frequently used programs and documents. The menu is fully customizable. You can resize it to manage the layout of interactive dynamic Live Tiles tiles.
Hybrid Pc support: Windows 11 automatically detects when a device is transferred to another mode of operation and independently optimizes the display to operate in the appropriate mode.
- A new graphic theme. After the Fluent Design which aimed to make Windows more fluid and animated, Microsoft introduces a new clear graphic theme, or Windows Light (see screenshot below).
- Device Guard: Device Guard provides protection against new and unknown versions of malware and constant threats of increased complexity.
- Cortana set back. The voice assistant is decoupled from the Start menu and the search engine of the OS and now integrates directly into the Windows taskbar. “This will allow each experience to benefit from independent innovations to better serve their audience and their use cases,” argues Microsoft.
- Improved email client: Quickly connect and share files with the people and groups that matter most. Simplify your life with tools that help you take control of your email and schedule.
There are no reviews yet.